Book Title: How to Master the BMAT: Unbeatable Preparation for Success in the BioMedical Admissions Test
Publisher: Kogan Page
Author: Christopher See
- The Ultimate BMAT Guide - 600 Practice Questions: Fully Worked Solutions, Time Saving Techniques, Score Boosting Strategies, 10 Annotated Essays, 2017 ... (BioMedical Admissions Test) UniAdmissions
- BMAT Past Paper Worked Solutions: 2003 - 2016, Fully worked answers to 900+ Questions, Detailed Essay Plans, BioMedical Admissions Test Book: Full ... question + Essay 2017 Edition UniAdmissions
- Preparing for the BMAT: The Official Guide to the BioMedical Admissions Test
- The Ultimate UKCAT Guide: 1200 Practice Questions: Fully Worked Solutions, Time Saving Techniques, Score Boosting Strategies, Includes new Decision Making Section, 2017 Edition UniAdmissions
- Get Into Medical School: 400 Bmat Practice Questions: With Contributions from Official Bmat Examiners and Past Bmat Candidates
- Score Higher on the UKCAT: The expert guide from Kaplan, with over 1000 questions and a mock online test (Success in Medicine)
- How to Master the UKCAT: 700+ Practice Questions
With over 400 practice questions and six mock tests, How to Master the BMAT helps readers maximize their BMAT test score. It focuses on core knowledge in six key areas: aptitude and skills; math; physics; chemistry; biology; writing tasks.
At the end of each section, a set of review questions provides the opportunity to identify and improve weak areas before taking the test. Wherever possible, every question comes complete with its revision topics indicated in brackets, useful hints, and expanded answers. This third edition corrects answer errors and includes new sections and updated science information.